How can I optimize images in Swift?
I. What is optimize images function by Swift?
- Swift will transfer images in JPG/ JPEG/ PNG types into WEBP type as well as compress the image size for making it load faster.
- There are 3 options in quality of images to compress (supposed that original image size is 300KB)
Highest quality - 250KB (↓15%)
High quality - 150KB (↓50%)
Better quality - 100KB (↓60%)
- This function is for Premium, Premium Plus and Expert Care plans, users have 1000 images to optimize each month.
Optimized images can be restored.
II. Sync Images
When users initial use Optimize Images, all images of their store are synced into the app
For the new added images, users need to click 'Sync images' button to synchronize new images into the app
Users can only sync images once per day.
III. How to optimize images in Swift app?
From Speed Optimizer, choose tab Optimize Images:
1. Select one image to optimize
OR select all to optimize
2. Check the status of optimized images
IV. Restore images
Filter optimized images or choose images need to be restored, then click 'Restore' button
Restored images can be re-optimized.
With Premium plan, you can restore optimized images within 14 days calculated from the time you optimize the image
Premium Plus and Expert Care plans have unlimited back-up, you can restore optimized images whenever you want
V. Image optimization and Get More
The maximum number of images to optimize images. The limit resets every month
To get more optimized images, you can choose the quantity of images you want to buy by clicking on the button "Get More"
VI. Filter in Optimize Images
There're three type of filters to sort images and you can use it to manage optimized images of the store
For more information about Optimize Images, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated on: 06/12/2023